Saturday, October 8, 2016

Free Halloween Sheet Music - Level 3


My 9 year old son asked for a Halloween song to learn on the piano this month.  Of course it would be too easy to just find one in all of our books!  I love this song and remember singing it in elementary school.  I wanted him to be able to play THIS ONE! :) So, I would estimate this at a level 3 piano song.  You could also have it be a duet and you could play along with your level 2 child.  I wanted to add finger numbers as well as dynamics but I don't know how to do the finger numbers on Finale and the dynamic markings were competing with the lyrics and that was no good.  So basic, basic is what we get!  Enjoy!

Have You Seen The Ghost Of John PDF

P.S.  Also please ignore the tempo marking of 60.  That is definitely too slow and I didn't want to start over to change the tempo marking.  You love my imperfections right!?

4 comments:

  1. I'm going to print this out for my daughter. She'll love it! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete