Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Musical Loose Ends

I suddenly have all my musical loose ends on my mind.  Maybe it's musical "nesting" as I'm pregnant with number 9.  I wanted to make myself an accountability check list on here.  This will also give me a place to come see what I still have left to do.  In no particular order:


  • Notate choral and solo version of original song "Homecoming" into Finale to share online.  (including key change before last verse)
  • consider having Justin's family sing and record the choral version of this to have an mp3 of that version to share
  • enter choral arrangement of "How Great Thou Art" into Finale (again....grrrr) to hopefully publish onto sheetmusicplus-green label website.
  • start writing devotionals for each scripture song for kids
  • find kids to learn, sing, and record scripture songs for CD or YouTube
  • create actual book or PDF of Scripture Songs for Kids

1 comment:

  1. Hey I love your duet arrangement of Come Thou Fount! I've been looking for something to sing with my friends in a type of "virtual choir" where we all record ourselves singing and then put it all together at the end. We all got sent home from BYU when coronavirus hit and choir was one of the things that we really treasured while we were there. I saw on your post that you didn't want people recording it though. Could we have permission to record for ourselves, if we don't post it anywhere?

    Thanks,
    Marshall

    ReplyDelete