Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Free Sheet Music- "We Will Do His Work"


Guys!  I'm so excited to have something else to share with you!

 I made up this little song to teach the kids for a primary sharing time this month.  Then I wasn't able to go to because I got SICK and I couldn't hear the group of children singing it.  So sad, BUT at least I have this to share with you now.

 I thought I'd write a song to help them memorize part of Mosiah 2:17, "...when ye are in the service of your fellow beings, ye are only in the service of your God."  Music makes it so easy to memorize, AND it helps you ponder on heavenly things through out the day because it gets stuck in your head.

This is my first experience writing a primary song, and I'm grateful for being called into primary so that I would gain the inspiration and desire to do this.

So here you have it!   In an effort to not hide the talents the Lord has given me and in hopes of it touching or inspiring or allowing for a different teaching tool for someone, I'm sharing.  If you don't have a google account, you will need to sign up for one.  Let me know if you use it for your primary or your children!



We Will Do His Work

1 comment:

  1. AWESOME, Am!! I'm sure you'll get to hear them singing it in the weeks to come!! YAAAAA for writing a Primary song!!!

    ReplyDelete